background

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jamie's 2nd Birthday

Jamie turned 2 at the end of April. I've been trying to be better about physically writing in my journal so my blog has taken a back seat. But I love these pictures of her and wanted to post them here too. Jamie's personality totally switched around 18 months old. Before then, she was down right mean. She hated all most all people. But around 18 months she decided she would be happy and kind and love most people. She is still scared of new people, but once she decides you are a friend, she will take care of you and adore you.
I am so thankful to have a daughter. My relationship with her has changed significantly since we've had another boy and we've decided we are done having children. She will be my only girl. I decided I wanted to start doing things with her that I want to do with her for the rest of her life. So this year I took her to get our first pedicures together. 
I love all the things she says. Benjamin wasn't very talkative, until recently, and I have loved having a little talker. She still plays so well by herself and she adores both her brothers. She is still opinionated and knows what she wants. Just as strong as her opinions are her persistence and determination. 
I adore this little bug and so thankful I am her mom. She tries my patience, helps me to laugh, and lets me cuddle her and pretend she's still my baby. Our family would be so different without her. I think she had a great day and already wants another birthday!


















No comments:

Post a Comment